RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. Pop Plus is not required to provide customers with refunds other than in accordance with having a faulty item.
2. For services where goods are not provided, no refunds will be made available.
3. To facilitate a return under the Terms and Conditions that have been laid out, Customers need to email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Customers must comply with all directions from our company’s staff to facilitate the return of a Good.
5. If a customer arranges the return of the Goods themselves, the customer has the responsibility to ensure that the returned items are safely returned. Pop Plus will take no responsibility for any return items that are lost or damaged during transit.
6. There are no refunds on deposit payments and special custom orders if manufacturing has commenced.
If your item arrives damaged in transit – please email us immediately and provide image/images of all damage. You are not expected to examine the goods while the courier waits, however if you notice that the packaging is damaged or crushed please note it on the couriers paperwork you are asked to sign. If your item is faulty please contact us within 48 hours of receipt to obtain a confirmation and return authorisation if agreed. The manufacturer or our supplier will be required to agree on the return & refund prior to goods being returned. Goods must be unused.
We do not accept returns under the following circumstances (unless otherwise agreed by Pop Plus in writing):
- You are negligent in caring for your item resulting in damage
- Natural wear and tear caused after delivery
- Change of mind
- Does not fit your property or style of space
- Colour variations that are in keeping with manufacturers materials
- Variations perceived by viewing online images - if in doubt request image of actual item being purchased or sample of material if available
*Do not under any circumstance return goods without prior approval in writing from Pop Plus
We will not be held responsible for any charges incurred i.e: freight, damage to goods or loss of goods returned without written confirmation and agreement to do so.